Monday, October 01, 2007

Home from Adapt

I just got back home from Montreal and the Adapt Conference, and I'm really tired, but still basking in the happy glow of the conference. Everyone was so friendly and kind-- I had a great time hanging out with the attendees. A special shout out to all of those who organized the Conference.

And, luckily, it seems like people really enjoyed my "Transformers" presentation of ILM's work. It was my honor to show the attendees all of the blood, sweat and tears that went into creating the visual effects for the Michael Bay film. And if you were at the presentation, you saw that we had a lot of unique challenges to overcome.

I guess this is as good a time as ever to link to the full credit list for ILM's "Transformers" team.

Thanks, Adapt team, and to all that came to the show!

No comments: